Integrated SOAP Note Workflow
Create & Save Notes to Your EHR Right from the App
- Bill and Chart in the Same Easy Workflow
- Generate Progress Notes 68% Faster
- Practice & Provider Level Customizations
- Proprietary Smart Cloning and Templating
- PointClickCare & MatrixCare Partnerships
- Epic, Cerner, Athena, Meditech, and More
Win a Personalized Smart NFC Business Card with a Demo
Full Sync EHR Integrations:
The Speed, Ease, and Real-World Value is a Game Changer
Fulfill clinical documentation and billing requirements in the same streamlined mobile process.
The first and only solution that enables physicians to create, sign, and submit notes outside of PointClickCare and save them directly into the Facility EHR note section directly from the app.
Eliminate the need for a practice-side EHR for hospitalist encounter documentation purposes.
Integrate into PointClickCare, Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Athenahealth, and other EHRs with direct syncs, PDF uploads, proprietary indirect imports, and HIPAA secure texting or e-faxing solutions that can share clinical notes with nurse’s stations, document stations, other provider, or care coordination stakeholders.
Read More: Claimocity has developed a unique SOAP note generator workflow that is freeing up an average of 68-73% of admin and billing time per patient.
On the Go Flexibility Combined with a Smarter Faster Process
- Bring the EHR to your mobile phone and chart quickly and easily from anywhere
- Combine and streamline charting and billing to eliminate redundant data entry
- Submit follow up notes with charge capture in 30-60 seconds
- Create and submit initial visit notes and billing in 3 minutes
- Use speech to text abilities to add, save, and submit note on the go with voice commands
- Smart syncs pull orders, medications, existing data, and demographics from the EHR or census into the new note
- View, read, adapt, and clone notes from covering providers to improve coordinated care and quickly and easily track progress across complex coverage
- Customize templates to cover any range of requirements and select the most applicable for any given situation to cover any contextual needs
Problem-solving Two Key Processes for Doctors
Clone previous notes in a way that other solutions, including EHR/EMRs, are not allowed to do. Combine and streamline two separate daily encounter documentation and billing processes in a way that saves significant time.
Our note capture section can prepopulate the note with vitals and import elements from the chart.
Support multiple complex templates inside a practice (calibrated encounter notes, procedure specific notes, single-section text based notes, or any combination of context-based pre-builds). Copy and paste any large available data groupings from third party available information sources directly into any text section and then sign and submit. Or use single-section blank notes for voice to text accounts of the encounter.
Format notes with any custom header and footer. Add or remove fields, set up conditional sections, and use the AI-empowered rules engine to handle any array of practice, provider, or facility needs including any core thresholds set up as necessary to submit the note.
Send notes to the progress note section or to the miscellaneous section based on facility preference and any pre-existing facility EHR workflows.
On a provider or practice level, the note generator has a flexible documentation setup that allows the addition or subtraction of fields to align with the EHR or facility layout structure and needs. There are a series of prebuilt options and custom field options to ensure that everything you may need can be integrated into the note before it is pushed to the facility or into the EHR.
Upon submission the electronic note is e-signed by the doctor and dated, then converted into a pdf and submitted to the patient file as a progress note. It can also be e-faxed from the app to the nurses station or document station as the facility process requires.