Hospitalist Software for Efficient Hospitalist Rounding
Hospitalist Practice Management
- Everything you need and nothing you don’t
- A complete hospitalist practice management platform exclusively for busy modern doctors on the move
- Higher revenue efficiency and a complete billing platform
- More effective data-driven decisions with financial and operational business intelligence and Practice IQ reporting
- Save 15 hours per week with streamlined workflow functionalities that reduce the administrative burdens
- AI-empowered machine learning for higher productivity so doctors can focus on the quality of care
Useful and User Friendly Hospitalist Rounding Software
A full-service mobile medical billing and PM solution for doctors on the go
We are the 1st and only practice management (PM) charge capture for hospitalists – a mobile billing software and practice management platform specifically designed for hospital and facility MDs.
Though the industry term is practice management, Claimocity is more of a business intelligence platform with advanced practice management and billing tools. With a full-service RCM billing company for hospitalist billing needs and a complete smart software system for hospitalist rounding, Claimocity provides everything a hospital or facility doctor needs to thrive.
Optimize Your Workflow
Our PM software focuses on helping optimize your workflow by streamlining billing and practice management functions, putting what you need at your fingertips and increasing efficiency at every turn so you have more time in the day.
While the RCM functionality is handling the billing side of the practice to ensure you are getting paid what you have earned, the PM side understands the opportunity cost of lost time, effort, and energy, which we translate into financial opportunities.
Grow Your Practice
Handling the full breadth of the group is as easy as handling your own daily workflow, with an array of Practice IQ reporting features, goal setting options, smart filters, interconnected scheduling, facility management, and custom managed payment scales.
What is a Hospitalist Practice Management?
Until now, hospital and facility based physician practices had to utilize practice management systems and platforms designed for doctors who work primarily in medical offices and clinics.
Most hospitalists aren’t even aware that there is a PM platform designed specifically for their needs and continue to pay a premium for a variety of functions they don’t need or use.
Worse yet, they have to utilize systems not designed for modern rounding requirements, which is the equivalent metaphor of square pegs and round holes.
A true hospitalist practice management and efficient rounding software platform is engineered to eliminate all the elements tied to the traditional clinic or medical office.
This enables a hyper focuses specialization on what’s actually used and useful to a hospital or facility based physician.
- A cross-device focus with an emphasis on mobile, tablet, and laptop usage
- Hospitalist-specific billing, coding, credentialing, and AR
- SOAP note generation and integration functions for EHRs
- High value operational and financial reports and KPIs
- Gapless and fully integrated cloud software and services
- Built in financial transparency tools and claim trackers with how much each encounter is worth at the point of care, payment timelines, and updates as claims move through the reimbursement process
- Connectivity, communication, and custom care coordination tools grounded in secure and compliant cloud databases.
- Productivity and efficiency enhancements built into the workflows
- PM tools for managing all aspects of the practice including compensation and operations
- Customizations designed specifically for uses in hospitals, acute care facilities, inpatient rehabs, SNFs, and post-acute care facilities.
- Hospitalist specific contracting and credentialing services
- Real time actionable reporting available quickly and efficiently
Hospitalist Software is Critical to Success
A streamlined workflow is arguably the most critical piece for increasing revenue. The opportunity cost of lost time is revenue, so when you are losing time and losing revenue you are doubly losing. Conversely, and what makes your medical practice management software or app so critical, is that when you are improving both your existing revenue and your workflow time costs, you are gaining time that can either be turned into new patient visits which increases revenue, better patient care which increases quality score benchmarks, or high-quality free time allowing your battery to recharge often resulting in indirect increases in workflow efficiency.
For the private practice hospitalist, having a mobile pm software solution is incredibly vital as the majority of their time will be spent out of the office and in the hospital setting, requiring an app or online portal solution for point of care data entry, EHR, billing, and administrative functions.
Claimocity is designed to be your practice’s central command station, offering everything you need within a few clicks right from the smartphone you carry anyways. Within seconds you can access financials, make adjustments to patient scheduling, enter charge capture at the point of care, communicate securely with other physicians in the group, coordinate coverage, receive payments, track claims, and so much more.
Efficient Hospital Rounding
Efficiency, accuracy, and productivity are three vital cogs in both the revenue cycle maximization wheel and the practice management clock gears, pushing things forward in steady intervals that generate momentum and consistent results.
The proper medical practice management not only enhances your workflow efficiency but accuracy as well so that you are doing more in less time with fewer errors. When these tools are also combined with productivity increases through further time-saving features or automation that is able to do the bulk of the tedious administrative or billing work in a high functioning low error manner, then you the gains to your practice go from simple addition to exponential growth, helping your practice achieve record leaps in the short term and relentless month over month and year over year financial growth in the long term.
The problem with a lot of the medical practice management software systems in the industry is that they do one or two things well but then there is a steep drop-off in efficiency, accuracy, and productivity with the rest of their offerings. This is a consistent theme across all SAAS (software as a service) industries where the app or online portal or code is able to drive strong results in one field but only at the cost of others. This makes selecting the right medical practice management software a tricky venture as you have to essentially prioritize your highest need or two and then settle for mediocre results across the board below those.
Claimocity is unique in that they spent years perfecting all their tools before they launched, allowing them to not just provide strong results in or two fields but across the board in every field that a hospitalist needs to thrive, with absolutely unrivaled billing metrics, a smart census that saves time, faster and more accurate charge capture, amazingly secure communication abilities, functionally brilliant reporting with KPI analysis and easy to understand deep-dive data available at a glance just to name a few.